Nea skete it is built near the sea. It was founded in 1760 and belongs to the monastery of St. Paul. It consists of 37 cells (kelia) and huts (kalives).
It is also called Seragi. It is built in the position of an old monastery witch was called “monastery of Xistri or Xestrou”.
One hour away from Iviron monastery and 200m above the sea level, lies the Greek Skete of Timiou Prodromou.
It was founded in 1766 by the priest and monk Sylvester and by the monks Efrem and Agapios. It consists of 26 huts occupied by 10 monks.
The skete of Bogoroditsa lies 700m above sea level in monastery Pantokratoros territory but it belongs to St. Panteleimonos monastery
The katholikon (main temple) was bouilt in 1903. It is dedicated to the Prophet Elijah, Saint Alexandra and the Apostle Andrew.
Five hours away from the monastery of Megisti Lavra and one hour away from Saint Paul’s monastery, lies the skete of Agia Anna
Mikra Agia Anna is an Hermitage place, established in the 16th century. Today consists 7 huts.
Three hours away from the monastery of Megisti Lavra and 100m above the sea level, lies the skete of Kafsokalivia.
This Romanian cenobitic skete, until 1854, it was a Greek cell. In 1856 it become skete and occupied by Moldavian monks.