It was founded in 1766 by the priest and monk Sylvester
It was founded in 1766 by the priest and monk Sylvester and by the monks Efrem and Agapios. It consists of 26 huts occupied by 10 monks.
The main temple was built in 1766 and there we can see 100 icons. There are also the relics of St. Charalampos and St. Modestos. The library contains 360 hand-written codes and 500 prints. The Skite celebrates its feast day on the 25th of March (Annunciation of the Virgin).